At our May 2014 Conference, we announced the debut of our Recruiter and Leader brown brown bag lunch series. This new learning series is focused on Recruiter and Leader development, sharing of best practices, solving recruiting challenges, and providing smaller group / richer networking opportunities for our members.
The launch of the series was a few weeks ago and was hosted by long-time Minnesota Recruiters sponsor, SALO. The main topic of discussion was focused primarily on the intake meeting and influencing hiring leaders.
The feedback from attendees included:
- It was an exceptional event with great dialog and it very interactive for those in attendance.
- There were many take-aways along with sharing best practices.
- The time was very worthwhile
- I picked up several new ideas I am taking back to the office
- Overall is was a worthwhile 2 hours of time. Good connections made, better understanding of what’s going on in various companies and their pain points being similar to ours, etc.
- I think the group size was great to have solid conversations
In an effort to share the key takeaways and notes from the session for the entire Minnesota Recruiters community, we are including this information which you can access here.
The schedule for the remaining development series / brown bag lunches will be published throughout the summer. Are you interested in hosting a brown bag lunch learning event? If so, please contact us.