Thank you for attending the MN Recruiters 2013 Fall Conference at the Mall of America. We hope you enjoyed the sessions and the content from the presenters and would like to ask attendees to take 60 seconds to complete our conference feedback survey.
Here is the follow-up information from the conference:
- For pictures from the event, please visit our Facebook page.
- If you haven’t already, you can also follow MN Recruiters on twitter and network with our entire community on our LinkedIn group page.
- If you haven’t joined our text campaign for exclusive updates and special events, simply text MNREC to 82257. Your privacy is important to us, your information is never shared with vendors our outside parties and you will not receive more than 1 text per month.
- We will be announcing our “Feed My Starving Children” volunteer activity and happy hour soon via email.
- Our next conference will be in the Spring of 2014.
Here are the materials / slides from yesterday:
- Geoff Peterson’s – Sourcing tools and tips
- Deb Andrychuk & Ryan Stene – Developing your social strategy and content
- Karin Lash – Optimizing job content for search and the candidate experience
If you would like to receive a free copy of Geoff Peterson’s book “The Sourcer’s Playbook,” you can request a copy via email.
On behalf of the advisory board, thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again at an upcoming MN Recruiters event!