The same holds true for Minnesota Recruiters as we continue to identify additional ways to invest in our community development, conferences, events and member engagement.
We’ve been looking at mobile for some time knowing a mobile presence is becoming increasingly important and valuable, and we’re excited to officially announce the Minnesota Recruiters app – for our conferences and events!
Some of the features and benefits of our app include:
- Easy event registration
- Conference sessions, schedules and speaker bios
- Recruiting news
- Twitter integration
Download our free app by clicking one of the icons below or searching “Minnesota Recruiters” from your device.
Android App Store
While the initial launch of the #mnrec app is fairly static with content and conference information, we are currently working on enhancements that will make the experience of attending one of our events even better. How?
- All conference presentations viewable from the app
- Search for Minnesota HR and Recruiting jobs
- User generated conference “badges”, easily created from connecting to one of your social accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter).
- See mutual connections and connect with attendees via social networks
- Message and/or connect with attendees at the event
- Create a follow-up list
- A single event feed from all the content that is connected with your event in current time: tweets, people badges, messages and photos, event news, prize drawings and more – all in one stream
- Photo and message sharing
Have other items you’d like us to consider for the development calendar or feedback? Send us an email.